
Change @ Work
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My boss is REALLY leaving. I thought I will feel good but it's not really true. I got mixed feelings instead. I feel weird actually. I feel even more guilty when people asked me if I'm happy. I seriously don't know. I have been working with her for 5 - 6 years. I'm very used to her style and management.
Probably deep down in my heart, I'm delighted. I pray for the change to be a good and positive one. It must be God's plan. I pray for her as well that she will be happy with her decision and enjoys her future plans and have a blessed trip.
Afterall, I'm sure this change will make this working environment better. At least it will be more flexible, not as controlling as it used to be. But I can see there will be even more changes coming up. The objective and direction will definitely be different.
I'm also looking forward to working with my new boss. This new boss is a guy from KM. He is really a nice and young man. It's quite surprising that he will join us. :) Pray for the good for all!
Labels: Just About ME

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
