
Updates
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I had been away for the past two weeks, came back from Malaysia last Sunday… I’m still in the lost stage. Granny passed away on 19 May at the age of 92. Thanks God that I was not in Japan that time. She must have waited for me to come back. I’m missing her… even now I still feel heart pain.
Too many things have happened recently…
Before I start to forget my wonderful and blessed Japan trip, I went through all the photos to refresh myself. How will I be able to forget the cooling weather, the tiring stair climbing, the friendly Hakone people, the flavoured hot spring, the yummy Japanese food… too many great experiences to name. It’s really a heartwarming trip. I will never forget the day we cried at the shrine. We were really touched. Haha!
Too many photos… don’t know how to start… Will update soon!
Labels: Just About ME

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
