
Happy Birthday, Uncle
Monday, May 12, 2008
Yes, Dan's Daddy celebrated his 60th Birthday on 2nd May. It was held at Costa Sand Downtown East. I was there on Friday night and stayed over till Saturday night.

On Friday night, "suay" happened to me again. I was in a rush cos I don't wish to miss Gie and her gals so the moment I reached home, i packed my stuffs, bathed and walked down to take train. Then that train broke down at Eunos. Sianz... I left the station to see if I could get a cab instead. Sighz... waited for almost 20 mins, not a single cab. So I went back to MRT and managed to make it on time. I got to meet the girls, hugged them, kissed them and took photos with them. After the cake cutting and they left, I had my dinner - vegetarian catering. Uncle invited lots of his friends and heard that some of his friends were really generous. He received presents such as handphone, gold and watch. In return, he gave away souvenirs to his guests.
Uncle was really happy, cos he talked alot that night and he told us lame jokes. He taught us how to play card games and this was how Dan, Cindi, Lin and I spent the night before sleep. Lots of Dan's relatives also attended... I used to see them on photos but that day I had the opportunity seeing them in person.
On Saturday, we woke up at around 10 plus, washed up, made coffee and had lunch @ some HongKong cafe where their service was really suck. Then here came the "fun". We rented four bikes for overnight and cycled to White Sands to draw some money. That was the first time I cycled on the road. Usually I don't have confidence cycling on narrow paths, but if Dan who is a newbie in cycling, she can do it so can I. Hehehe! When we cycled back, Jason came and met us. So all five of us cycled to Pasir Ris park and were so crazy playing at the playground. Unfortunately, Dan fell down while going down the slope. She was quite badly injured and got scolded by her mum. But we still quietly went to cycle again and this time with Ching, Joanne, Janice and Yuling.


Around 7, some of them returned their bikes and went to have dinner. Most of the relatives had arrived. This time, the food was non-vegetarian and more BBQ food. I love BBQ salmon the most. Sweet and tasty! Dan's little cousins, nieces and nephews have all grown up and can really shared conversations with us. They are not shy at all.
I was telling Dan that this chalet was quite successful. She managed to get most of her friends. and all can actually sat down and chat. It was really quite entertaining. Even friends' boyfriends also joined like Simon (Ching's), Gerald (Yuling's) and Edwin (Janice's). It was really fun!
Thank you, Dan for the invitation!
Labels: Friends

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
