
Happy Birthday Ching!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
This entry was actually written on Ching's birthday but I just couldn't get it published on time. I had problems getting on to Blogger editing page. And now it became belated. Sighz...
Happy Birthday, pretty! :)
We celebrated her birthday on 20 Apr, 5 days in advance. We gathered most of our close poly friends for a simple dinner celebration. All the girls attended but only two guys (Eric and Ralf) were available. Everyone was quite disappointed that Bro Jun was not able to make it.
Bro, if you read my blog, I must let you know that we have not meet you for quite some time and don’t forget us, must ask us out again. Don’t always restrict yourself to work and school. It’s time to relax and meet us. Haha!
I heard from Dan that Ching was not aware that we were celebrating her birthday that day. She thought it was just a normal dinner gathering. Haha! That was true because we never mentioned that it was a birthday celebration for her but of course the rest of us knew it was. However, she is really one of the blur queens in our group. The other one is Clara. Why? Because the cake was actually on the table which I thought she saw. -_-
I arranged the dinner to be at Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar. Haha! Why Shokudo again? Hmmm… I do like that place alot and it’s really a great place for big gatherings. Initially I was quite worried that Eric (vegetarian) couldn’t find food that he can eat. But surprisingly, he had more to eat than we expected. He ordered curry udon, stir-fried vegetables and mushrooms and rosti. I can see that he was quite pleased with the food choices, made me feel so glad.
We got her a chocolate cake, look really nice, first taste was really delicious but easily get sick of it after subsequent bites, maybe too creamy. We took lots of photos that night, three Canon cameras and one Nikon camera altogether. Haha! Dan, Joline and I were very exhausted towards the end of the night. We were out one whole day starting from 9.15am, all the way to around 10pm. In between we went for KTV. Clara and Ching were suppose to join us but we still went with Kailin. Too much laughter and singing… With Lin around, it’s really laughter non-stop. Very fun! I will write more in another entry about this KTV session.
So, Ching, do you like the presents we all get for you? Are you happy that day? Because you were quiet that night, not sure if you enjoy yourself. I hope you do…
Labels: Friends

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
