
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
It's XMAS!! I love Christmas more and more each year. Not only love the joy of receiving presents from family and friends but I definitely love the joy of giving presents and seeing them opening in front of me. Hee!
I'm sure I enjoy more this year. There are more celebrations and gatherings. :)
20 Dec 07 - Hari Raya Haji
I went Carousel for high tea buffet again! Last time was a company event. This time with Crepin, Michael, Baby Adriel, Eileen, Little Fay and Dan. We supposed to have Angie with us but so sad... she is not feeling well and a lot of food she can't take.
Angie! That day, there was no waffle. The buffet spread was not the same. But we miss you! Baby Adriel looks different, she is taller now and seems like she knows how to recognise people. At first, she doesn't want Dan to carry, upset Dan. Dan even used Adriel's present to attract her attention but Adriel wants the present instead. Haha!
After buffet, Dan and I walked along Orchard Road, taking photos... just like tourists until we got "caught" by her friend... so paiseh... don't dare to take. -_-
21 Dec 07
Our usual Friday girls' night with Joline and Clara. Dinner was @ Pasta de Waraku. Aiyo... let me tell you... the one located @ Marina Square... the service is so much better compared to the one @ Central. I hope I won't step into the one @ Central again... bad experience. Actually I also like to say, the FOOD IS GOOD, especially their corn soup. Well, you paid for what you get. The soup costs us $8.80. Hee! We chilled out @ Swesens with a little gift exhange. :)
22 Dec 07
I met one of my Sec Sch buddies, Janet. That was my first time asking her out during Xmas season and we had our own gift exhange too. Haha! Thanks for the present! Dinner was @ Cafe Cartel Marine Square. Haha! I had been going to City Hall for many times in a week. No one wants to go Orchard cos it's always so packed, traffic and human jam. So scary! Hee!
24 Dec 07 - XMAS eve
This was one of the gatherings I had been looking forward to. The other is my poly gathering which I think is on 29 Dec. I don't remember I attended any XMAS gathering with my Sec Sch mates. Yesterday was a nice one. We may not be a happening group but to be able to see one another again, I feel good. And I saw Ping Ping... Haha! Never see her since Sec Sch graduation... that was like 8 years. Haha! She changed alot... She is prettier, more feminine and the most amazing is she slims down alot. I mean really ALOT! I could hardly recognise her.
We watched "I am legend", good show! Had dinner @ Chatterbox Meritus Mandarin and I had their famous chicken rice. Hmmm... is it really that nice? I find it so-so only wor. We went Ink Bar for drinks and received "Alvin and the chipmunks" OST during the gift exchange.
25 Dec 07 - XMAS day
I just came back from Angie's house. Today she organises a small gathering with her family and some of her close friends. Thank you for your invitation, presents and yummy food. :)
Labels: Friends, Just About ME

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
