
Visit to the dentist
Friday, October 5, 2007
It's really the time to visit the dentist. I have been finding excuses for myself but yesterday I made an appointment with the dentist.
I'm one of those people who dislike going to dentist. I'm simply afraid... I have a really bad impression of DENTIST... all because of my Primary School's dentist. She was rude, naggy, fierce and rough. She was SOooooooooooo horrible who gave me the impression that all dentists are the same. I remembered that my schoolmate would come along to my class with a dirty yellow big record card and passed it to my form teacher. When my name was called, this means that "Juli! It's your turn to report to the dentist. Oh man!" :( The very first thing was to rush to the washroom and check my teeth. I just don't know why that usually my turns to the dentist were after recess time. My school dental clinic was located at the other side of my school's garden terrace (a place we had fun). It was good in a way that I can take my own sweet time, to go through the terrace to reach there and definitely busy cleaning my teeth with tissues. Nevertheless, the dentist always had something to say about my oral hygienic. :P
It's been ages since my last visit to the dentist. I was so scared that I even dreamt of going to the dentist last night. Just hope everything is fine during the visit. Less drilling, less filling... I hate the sound. -_-
Labels: Just About ME

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
