
Hey there!!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Oh yes, I have not been updating my blog for one week. Simply, I can't find the time to do it and sometimes, I can't find the RIGHT time to blog. At home, my computer is used by three people - Me and My two sisters. When they used, I can't use. Their purpose of using the computer is NOW more important than mine. Of course, their homework and projects come first. :) Well, I can still do blogging in office just like now (Oopps!!) but one disadvantage is... I can't upload nice photos cos no application for me to create. Haiz... It will be fully textual information. Haha!
Last Friday, I went Food Fair @ Expo with my mum and two sisters. Hmm... to be true, it was boring and crowded. I don't really enjoy visiting food fair anymore. But it was my mum's first visit to food fair. She has always wanting to visit one but can't find the time to go due to our home business. Since she has not been helping out, we brought her there that day. Anyway, I think she will not want to go anymore. Haha! Once is enough...
Then came my Saturday, I had been out the whole of the day. Woke up early in the morning (7.45am), washed up and travelled to Kallang to meet Dan. Ha! Unbelievable, for us to wake up so early on a Saturday morning to catch submarine. Yes, SUBMARINE! We had arranged to visit Navy Open House. This was my second time there and Dan's first visit. Sad... we cannot really go in to see that vessel. It was for show only. -_- The only way to get close to it was to take the duck tour which was like so damn long queue. That day, the weather was extremely HOT and we got sunburnt. Haiz...It was tiring and we left that place after an hour of "weather toturing". Ha! Then we went back to EXPO for the air-con and the MPH book sale. Haha! And we did get some good buys. Am I right, Dan? Okay! that was not the end. Hehe! The main program of the day was to attend Adriel's first month celebration. So we stayed at Crepin's house for lunch and simple dinner, chit-chatting... gossiping... haha and yet still didn't go home. Finally we reached Orchard. Haha! Seriously, Dan ah! I didn't understand why we need to go there. Alright, I think it was Me who wanted to see the crowds of the Great Singapore Sale. Ha!
Well, that's all for the textual information. I will get the photos done up soonest. Stay tune! Tata!
Labels: Just About ME

INTRO
Another blog of mine: JanXIX
TRAVEL
Batam (23-25 Sep 06)
Taiwan (7-14 Apr 07)
Bangkok (9-12 Nov 07)
Batam (14-15 Jun 08)
Kukup (21 Sep 08)
Japan (11 - 17 May 09)
ARCHIVES
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
DESSERTS
aunty yochana
dessert magazine
indulgence after work-out
BLOGGIES
alex
crysta
crysta*cook
dan
dan_photos
dainty alley
gin*adriel*avriel
gie*jo*belle
janxix
joawen
kenneth
kityeen
samantha
thomas
